Founded in 1960, Trans Ash is a rapidly growing civil land construction & environmental company.
$135,000 - $160,000 / year Weekly Pay Quarterly Bonus Program
Trans Ash offers an excellent team culture and professional growth opportunities.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Options
- Short Term Disability- Company Paid
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick Days
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Dental, Vision, and Long-Term Disability Options
- Boot allowance - Company paid - up to $200 yearly allowance.
- Prescription Safety Glasses - Company paid - up to $250 every other year.
- Temporary Living Allowance (if applicable)
- Relocation Package Available (if applicable)
- Computer and Cell Phone
The Quality Division Manager is responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of the company’s quality control operations. Ideal candidates will have significant experience working as a Quality Manager for large construction projects. Experienced Project Managers with an interest in a role that is dedicated to Quality enforcement are encouraged to apply.
- Overall management of the Quality Division
- Developing and managing all provisions of the Quality Manual (corporate and site-specific)
- Planning and managing requirements established by the Quality Manual and Owner Quality requirements
- Perform corporate audits of project inspections and quality control activities
- Manage corrective action plans as necessary
- Resolving quality non-conformance issues in conjunction with the Regional Quality Managers
- Establishes quality metrics and standards
- Support project start-up, project specification review, proposal write-up, and quality pre-construction planning
- Maintains relationships with owners, subcontractors, design engineers, suppliers, and stakeholders to support project partnering and issue resolution
- Establishes and manages procedures for unique circumstances
- Manage company-wide lessons learned and report to executive management for dissemination to the rest of the company
- Independent review of critical submittals
- Reporting to executive management on performance of the Quality Manual, including needed improvements
- Oversee and manage Regional Quality Managers
- Stop work when it may adversely affect quality
- Prevent the use of equipment or materials that may adversely affect quality
- Manage the Radiation Protection Program
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with demonstrated competency as determined by leadership OR (15) years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with business software: MS Windows, MS Team, Outlook, Email, Excel, and Word as well as the ability to learn Quality Inspection Software through Viewpoint Field View.
- Approximately 50% travel (can be more/ less)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of working outside in hot and cold weather conditions.
- Must be physically able to perform the work outside.
- Must be able to access all areas of the facility to determine needs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test, MVR, and background check.
- May require significant time in the field, including walking up or down slopes.
- Must be able to work in a construction environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trans Ash is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to ensure that our application process is accessible to everyone.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who has an accommodation request, 1) Call us at (513) 733-4770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 2) Request to speak to Human Resources and state the reason for your call. 3) If requested to leave a message, include the Job Posting Title for the position for which you are applying.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Trans Ash, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint to charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)